algoma new build updates

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: algoma new build updates

Unread post by Guest »

Ya just from a visual standpoint the Trillium ships are more appealing, even id say the Algoma Mariner is nicer I think it has to bee how the after deck house on the Equinox class looks to just sit on the hull.

Unread post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find these new AC boats bland? I have see all of the new ones and don't look forward to seeing the rest.

Boat watching will get a bit duller over the next few years as much of the older AC fleet is replaced.
Growing up during the 1980s I heard the same type of comments about the newer class of vessels entering service. Perhaps as time goes on the Equinox and Trillium class vessels will each take on a distinct appearance with modifications, etc.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Always has been, always will be.......

Unread post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find these new AC boats bland? I have see all of the new ones and don't look forward to seeing the rest.

Boat watching will get a bit duller over the next few years as much of the older AC fleet is replaced.
Growing up during the 1980s I heard the same type of comments about the newer class of vessels entering service. Perhaps as time goes on the Equinox and Trillium class vessels will each take on a distinct appearance with modifications, etc.

Unread post by Guest »

Is it just me or does anyone else find these new AC boats bland? I have see all of the new ones and don't look forward to seeing the rest.