Boatnerd: Annual Christmas Card Gallery

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
kamco

Re: Boatnerd: Annual Christmas Card Gallery

Unread post by kamco »

Merry Christmas. Unable to send most of my photos,too large.At least this one has some ice in it
Attachments
1953 Marathon.jpg
Neil Walsh

Unread post by Neil Walsh »

Good luck to all in the new year.
Attachments
Merry-Christmas-Neil_Walsh.jpg
Paul A

Unread post by Paul A »

Thanks all! I don't have a photo from this year but I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a grand New Year!
Paul
Mac Mackay

Unread post by Mac Mackay »

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to those who organize the site and those who participate.
Attachments
Algoma Dartmouth Mac Mackay Xmas 2015-001.jpg
Mac Mackay

Unread post by Mac Mackay »

Posted on behalf of Jim Gallant
Attachments
Jim Gallant Xmas 2015.jpg
Ken Niemi

Unread post by Ken Niemi »

Str. J.L. Reiss Photo Info Card Email Size.jpg
Merry Christmas 2015 from Reiss Recollections with a little piece of St. Clair River history.
Judie

Unread post by Judie »

ERROR comes up when I clicked on the link
Mr Link

Unread post by Mr Link »

I started an album in the Public Gallery that I think is accessible to all registered users.

http://pics.boatnerd.com/v/shipping/2015Holiday/

Or as Brian said, photos can be posted here.
Attachments
MaryEHannah2-25-13th.jpg
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Great shot Brian and thanks for sharing. I would put up one of my own but, it would just be a photo only and it would not make it in before Christmas due to time and scheduling restraints. This week I will be very busy getting things ready for Christmas as I am sure others will be as well. On a side note, I will have some photos not here though but on a secret website hopefully in the next few days of a laker. I am anxiously awaiting to see the photos and when they are up, I will let others know what they are and where you can find them. Again, thanks for the photo Brian and Happy Holidays!
wlbblw

Unread post by wlbblw »

If you want to start one, then start one right here. This is mine:
Attachments
image.jpg
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I also agree with the other comments about the Holiday Photo Card Gallery here. It is indeed sad not to see a card gallery for 2015 as I have enjoyed the gallery for many years and would hate to not see it put up this year. However, I can also understand as well just how busy the volunteers must be especially this time of year trying to run this site and keep up with the news and information for all of us to enjoy. To them I thank them all and would also like to wish them a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May their and your holidays be warm, safe and a healthy new year in 2016 also. Hopefully in 2016 we can get the holiday card gallery back. This is slightly off subject but, most folks I talk to just can't seem to get into the swing of the holidays this year probably due to the mild weather and the El Nino weather pattern. Anyone with me on this?
Shipwatcher1

Christmas Card Gallery

Unread post by Shipwatcher1 »

Sad to see the Christmas gallery did not make an appearance this year. That being said, however, I'm sure I speak for many when I offer my appreciation to those who run and maintain this site. I'm sure it is not easy.

Merry Christmas to all who run this site!

Boatnerd: Annual Christmas Card Gallery

Unread post by Guest »

Would be nice to see the annual Boatnerd Christmas Card Gallery! Merry Christmas!