Algoma Central vessel passages info

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
wormster1

Re: Algoma Central vessel passages info

Unread post by wormster1 »

So their, I hope that answers your question! I was wondering the same thing (when is she going to get here). But thought I would see you soon and we could talk about it then. So I hope to see you soon.
Denny

Re: Algoma Central vessel passages info

Unread post by Denny »

I can answer at least one of your questions. The new Algoma ship from China the Algoma Niagara has a present ETA for Balboa at the Panama Canal on October 24 at 0600 hours I believe it says is the ETA for them. However, be advised this is all early and subject to change but for now at least that's what it is. As for the Algoma ship and vessel reports by Philip Nash, not trying to be mean or rude but have to understand that he along with many others here are all volunteers and all the volunteers that run this site have their own family, jobs and other responsibilites and don't always have the time to dedicate themselves at 100% and 24/7 of the time as far as contributing news and other information. Just give the guy a chance and break and in time I'm sure he will have his reports up and back to current stuff over time. I know for one as in the past he has fallen behind a few times but, he has been very dedicated as far as his reports goes! If anything I for one would like to be one of the first boatnerds to personally thank Phil Nash for all of his time, hard work and dedication throughout the years of doing his reports as far Algoma and GLF as well. I think that Phil Nash should be commended for his loyalty along with his information and daily reports that he provides for us! It is definitely NOT easy for what he does I'm sure every day providing us with information like he does and has for many years. Phil, a huge and hearty Thank You and please keep up the good work that you do. 3 Long 2 Short!
amherst1

Algoma Central vessel passages info

Unread post by amherst1 »

Curious as to what has happened to the Algoma Central vessel passages sight as it hasn't been updated since late July?. With that curious as to when the new Algoma vessel from China will arrive on the lakes. TIA