Happy 4th Of July

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Ohio Bob

Re: Happy 4th Of July

Unread post by Ohio Bob »

Amen Denny. Upon leaving the convention in Philadelphia, a well-known lady asked, "Well Dr. Franklin, what type of government do we have?" Benjamin Franklin replied "A republic... if you can keep it!" It requires all of us to keep that republic free with liberty and justice for all.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thank You Marc very much appreciated. I hope that others that see and read my post feel the same and will respond with also with their comments as well. Am anxiously awaiting more replies here.
MarcE

Unread post by MarcE »

Very well put Denny.
Denny

Happy 4th Of July

Unread post by Denny »

Hopefully I get and see more responses to this post than I did on my Happy Canada Day post. Just wanted to take the time and wish all of our boatnerd friends and volunteers a very Happy and Safe July 4th Independence Day and holiday weekend as well. Hope everyone out there is staying safe, staying cool and enjoying this day of freedom as we take the time to pause and honor our nation’s 243rd birthday and be ever thankful of the freedoms we have and endure and honor and also remember the people as well that fought and never gave up to give us the freedoms that we have today. Let’s us never take our freedoms for granted and always be grateful and fortunate for what we have today. That is our freedoms, rights, families and friends some of the greatest gifts that anyone can ever ask and hope for. God Bless the USA Today and the many men and women that fought and gave the ultimate price and sacrifice for our freedoms that we have. Enjoy the July 4 holiday and be safe everyone and stay cool as well. 3 Long and 2 Short.