Saturday departures

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
cpfan

Re: Saturday departures

Unread post by cpfan »

Guest wrote:Saginaw departed from Ashtabula this afternoon. Whitefish Bay left Erie this Morning.
Whitefish Bay is docked above Lock 7 this morning. She left layup in Toronto Saturday morning.

Unread post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Saginaw departed from Ashtabula this afternoon. Whitefish Bay left Erie this Morning.
Whitefish Bay was in Toronto, not Erie.

Unread post by Guest »

Saginaw departed from Ashtabula this afternoon. Whitefish Bay left Erie this Morning.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thank You so much for all that gentlemen as I missed the Century then departing from Toledo. I’ve been so busy watching and monitoring the activity from Duluth and Sturgeon Bay so far. Let the party and fun begin as Spring has sprung and our hobby and past time is back again. Thanks again everyone and please keep the departure reports coming.
diesel

Unread post by diesel »

Mariner Sunday Morning the 24th of March heading to Superior
tugboathunter

Unread post by tugboathunter »

The American Century was the first one out of Toledo today.
The Schipper

Unread post by The Schipper »

American Century departed Toledo up bound Saturday afternoon.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

So far at least no departures yet from Toledo that I’m aware of which I’m surprised as I would’ve though there would be a parade of them going out today. Maybe tomorrow then or Monday for some of them.

Saturday departures

Unread post by Guest »

Wow lots of departures today: http://ais.boatnerd.com/passage/