Ok thanks so much Bookworm. Im glad that you got to see the Saginaw. She's a favorite of mine. I'm excited that the boats should be getting underway next week and that Spring is just about here also. It wasn't a bad winter here in Indianapolis Indiana at all and we didn't have much snow eaither. Yesterday it was sunny and in the 70's. Take care Bookworm and thanks again for all the pictures that you post here.
Dan McNeil
St. Clair River activity (2016/03/13 & 14)
-
Bookworm
Re: St. Clair River activity (2016/03/13 & 14)
Actually, I've not been in Port Huron for a week. In fact, Saginaw would have slipped past me had I not been looking at AIS for Coast Guard boat positions. That said, if I get up there this week, I'll make it a point to check out possible activity across the river.St Crapo wrote:Great pics Bookworm. Thanks very much for sharing them with us. I have a quick question. Have you noticed any life yet with the lay up fleet across the river in Sarnia, like do any of the boats have smoke comeing from there stacks and or appear to be taking on ballast or anything? Thanks for any information you have and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of the boats this coming season.
Dan McNeil
-
St Crapo
Re: St. Clair River activity (2016/03/13 & 14)
Great pics Bookworm. Thanks very much for sharing them with us. I have a quick question. Have you noticed any life yet with the lay up fleet across the river in Sarnia, like do any of the boats have smoke comeing from there stacks and or appear to be taking on ballast or anything? Thanks for any information you have and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of the boats this coming season.
Dan McNeil
Dan McNeil
-
Bookworm
St. Clair River activity (2016/03/13 & 14)
There's more activity now, and it can only get better!