Page 1 of 1

Re: Long day on the St. Clair (2016/07/12)

Posted: July 17, 2016, 10:55 am
by Guest
Nice photo's of the Tallships!
Thanks for posting.

Re: Long day on the St. Clair (2016/07/12)

Posted: July 13, 2016, 7:39 am
by Bookworm
cpfan wrote:12p looks like Mist of Avalon.

12o looks like Playfair (definitely does NOT have an AIS transmitter - I talked to the crew on Tuesday).

Steve
Thanks Steve! I could make out "Mist" on 12p but the rest of her name was blurred.

Re: Long day on the St. Clair (2016/07/12)

Posted: July 12, 2016, 9:44 pm
by cpfan
12p looks like Mist of Avalon.

12o looks like Playfair (definitely does NOT have an AIS transmitter - I talked to the crew on Tuesday).

Steve

Long day on the St. Clair (2016/07/12)

Posted: July 12, 2016, 8:18 pm
by Bookworm
There has to be something for everyone in today's traffic!