Page 1 of 1
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 17, 2019, 11:59 pm
by c ships
We are deeply saddened to hear that Al had passed. To his wife Jan and family Please accept our condolences as Al was respected by many and will be missed greatly. God bless ! Respectively Andy n Linda from Wisconsin.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 16, 2019, 11:27 pm
by Angie
Here's his obituary. I will miss Al. He was a gentleman of the highest order.
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/morni ... zBRy7wfXIU
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 16, 2019, 9:27 pm
by cabinboy1a
That news is truly saddening. I did not know him well, but the weekend at Manistee working with him was truly enjoyable and memorable. Our little society has lost another favored son. Rest in peace Mr. Hart.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 16, 2019, 8:54 pm
by Denny
Very sad news indeed both Ken and Russ of Al’s passing. I don’t think or recall of ever meeting Al face to face but I do agree that he was a very kind and delightful man and boatnerd and he will indeed be missed at future Marine Flea Markets. My thoughts and prayers go out to both his family and many friends. I believe Al was also a regular here as well on this Discussion Board Page. Now he’s up in boatnerd heaven with many other truly and loved boatnerds that have departed and left us as it just isn’t the same anymore without many of our loyal boatnerds. Al will be missed greatly at future gatherings. Rest In Peace Al you’ll be missed. Sending a 3 Long and 2 Short salute to you.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 16, 2019, 12:29 pm
by Russ
I have just been informed by my sister, a member of Al Hart's congregation, that AL HART, a true gentleman and a knowledgeable boatnerd, has passed. Three long & Two short my friend.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: February 16, 2019, 9:39 am
by Ken Niemi
Unfortunately, Al passed last evening, leaving some big shoes to fill in the maritime community. He will be sorely missed at future maritime flea markets, also. RIP, Al.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: January 30, 2019, 11:07 am
by Engineer077
Hi Al. I hope you're feeling better as the days go on. Sure do miss your presence on ebay, but more importantly your recovery from your medical issue is what we all hope and pray for. Jim (engineer077)
Re: Al Hart
Posted: January 19, 2019, 1:36 am
by c ships
Al. We are wishin you the very best in your recovery. We continue to pray for you and your family during your recovery. God bless! Andy.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: January 17, 2019, 2:03 pm
by Guest
Russ wrote:Without getting into any details, he has had a medical episode and is currently in recovery.
Sorry to hear that. I send him my best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: January 17, 2019, 12:39 pm
by Russ
Without getting into any details, he has had a medical episode and is currently in recovery.
Re: Al Hart
Posted: January 17, 2019, 12:21 pm
by cabinboy1a
He was at the City of Milwaukee's Mariners Weekend in August. We had a great time. A pleasant and honorable gentleman. Hopefully he is OK.
Al Hart
Posted: January 14, 2019, 5:06 pm
by Guest
Has anyone heard from Al Hart lately? I missed the GLMI marine flea market a few months back and I know he was a frequent seller at such events and haven't seen any of his items listed online for quite some time.