New Website

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
tugboathunter

Re: New Website

Unread post by tugboathunter »

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have a significant amount of tall ship photos, but perhaps this summer they'll find their way to me.
Darryl

Unread post by Darryl »

Great collection. Good resource. TIA
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Sorry as I did not realize at first that you already have photos posted on your website of the Tall Ships. It seems that you have most everything covered on your website as far as ships are concerned. Great Job with your website and keep up the good work with it and the photos as well.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Not sure if you have them listed so far on your website but, just as a suggestion what about adding some Tall Ship photos? I know that many would welcome photos of the Tall Ships as they are such a huge draw and attraction and ironically this summer, they will be here once again.
tugboathunter

Thanks very much! I have ideas on how to make it more informative and include other views of the vessels in the future.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I second that and agree. Indeed a very nice website and I too would like to see a date or so as to when the photos were taken. Very nicely done and you have very nice and excellent photos as well on your website. Keep up the good job and work and please update us on anything new.
VE3QVC

Unread post by VE3QVC »

Very nice website. Lots to enjoy.
I would like to see a date the picture was taken added to the description if you ever decide you want to add info to the site.
Looks great!
tugboathunter

Sorry, I didn’t realize it was private. I fixed it!
Chris M

Unread post by Chris M »

Is there anyway to view then without creating an account?
tugboathunter

New Website

I've finished a webpage for my photo collection and would like to share it! Please enjoy. Please add comments and input on if I did a good job or not.

Here's the link: https://glships.wordpress.com/