Blue Water Dreaming

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Denny

Re: Blue Water Dreaming

Unread post by Denny »

Only one and it was the Algocanada! Nothing else I saw or caught from I think it was about 11 A.M. to about 4:30 p.m. when I left. This was a good thing although I was hoping beyond hope to see the Big Paul which I didn't.

Unread post by Guest »

What ships did you see, Denny?
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Well boatnerds, No more Bluewater Dreaming songs as now yesterday I changed it from a zero to a one. Not an official start up and trip one but it’s a start up none the less. While looking at a couple of stores and a few items inside, it got me to thinking “Why someone hasn’t tried to make up or print a shirt or hat that says Bluewater Dreaming on any of them?” I personally think this would be a neat clothing idea as far as for any type of shirt or hat from the Bluewater Area. Even have stickers as well with that saying! If I can ever find the time from my busy schedule these days, maybe I’ll try to contact the Port Huron Area Chamber of Commerce or Bluewater Area one and suggest that idea to them and who knows? My idea may become a reality someday as you just never know do you and I say why not try it as what do I have to lose then? Looks like I may have found my Christmas gift and idea also for 2020!
Denny

Blue Water Dreaming

Unread post by Denny »

We’ve all heard of the song California Dreamin by the Mamas and Papas right at least some of us have? Well, since I’m still locked down and zero and goose eggs so far for me at the St. Clair River this year in 2020 I have come up with my own new song what about “Bluewater Dreaming for a song and title?” That’s my song for this year by the group and the artist, “A very frustrated to say the least boatwatcher!” Then again too whenever I have a frustrating year on the river sometimes, I also like to play the hit song “Broken Wings by Mr. Mister” and since I haven’t been to the river yet so far this year and with the virus pandemic sweeping the world and this country right now, I think Broken Wings is an appropriate song to hear and use right now. Just my two bits on this!