Soo Lock’s

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Soo Lock’s

Unread post by Denny »

Hi Jerry. Not 100% sure on answering your question however, I would say and guess bright and early probably at about first light as I'm sure they will all want to get going as early and as soon as possible as far as locking up in the Poe tomorrow! You could try maybe checking them out on tracking apps and info there as far as both boatnerd and also with the Marine Traffic one as well. Just look at a map and then see if you see anything there on the USCG vessels in the Soo area. There are two now in the lower river by Lime Island both the Morro and Katmai Bay while the Mackinaw and Samuel Risley are both at the Soo now waiting to go through tomorrow sometime. The Hollyhock is also in the lower part of the river and I think they also will be locking up as well tomorrow?
Jerry

Soo Lock’s

Unread post by Jerry »

Soo Lock’s. Does anyone know the appropriate time the cutter’s are going through the lock’s tomorrow. Thanks in advance.