Edwin H Gott

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Guest_SB

Re: Edwin H Gott

Unread post by Guest_SB »

You're welcome.

The excitement in SB is limited to this time of year, so I may as well make the best of it.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks Guest_SB as I thought it was about that time. Since they arrived there on the 1st of January to the Face Dock, I thought and figured they’d need a day or so to get things ready for them in the Graving Dock. Thanks for that information then and also a Big and Huge Thank You to both you and Bob+ for all of your outstanding and excellent reports and observations from Sturgeon Bay. Without volunteers like you guys, some of us at least would never know what is going on then at Sturgeon Bay. Thanks again for your excellent reporting along with Bob+ and please keep the reports and updates coming. Thanks.
Guest_SB

I am pretty sure the Gott went into the graving dock on the 3rd.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Anyone with more detailed information on what exact date the Gott was moved in the Graving Dock? Thanks.

Unread post by Guest »

They have since been put in drydock, there were photos on Facebook.
Guest_SB

The Edwin H Gott went into the graving dock within a couple of days of arrival at Bay Ship.

I have seen tarps down the sides, so it looks like there's paint work going on.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Arrived there on January 1, 2023 for lay up. However, at that point though they tied up at the “Face Dock” and so far at least I’ve not heard or read if they’ve gone into the Large Graving Dock? At some point I’m sure they will be going into the Graving Dock?
user1

Edwin H Gott

Unread post by user1 »

I read somewhere that she will layup at bayship?