Page 1 of 1

Re: Old CGC Bramble help

Posted: January 16, 2014, 3:18 pm
by Timerover51
mi-aviarch wrote:Timerover51,
Can you please shoot me an email: mi-aviarch@sbcglobal.net

My sincere apologies Vykingnut for sidetraking the thread.
Sent.

Re: Old CGC Bramble help

Posted: January 16, 2014, 12:50 pm
by vykingnut
Thank you for the assistance!

Re: Old CGC Bramble help

Posted: January 15, 2014, 5:07 pm
by mi-aviarch
Timerover51,
Can you please shoot me an email: mi-aviarch@sbcglobal.net

My sincere apologies Vykingnut for sidetraking the thread.

Re: Old CGC Bramble help

Posted: January 15, 2014, 4:18 pm
by Timerover51
I have been trying to get in contact with him as well, but he is not responding to emails sent to nfo@uscgcbramble.com. The website is http://uscgcbramble.com/home.html.

Old CGC Bramble help

Posted: January 14, 2014, 8:41 am
by Vykingnut
Hello Boat nerds! I'm looking for some assistance in finding the caretaker to the old CGC Bramble. I have a Coast Guard shipmate who is retiring soon (it was his first ship in the service) and would like a US flag to be flown onboard if possible. If any of you have access to Bramble or know the current caretaker, the information would be much appreciated. I will supply his retirement flag and shipping. Thank you

vykingnut@yahoo.com