Ice on the St. Clair (2016/02/13)
-
Denny
Re: Ice on the St. Clair (2016/02/13)
Great and very nice photos you posted from the river bookworm and thanks a million for posting and sharing your photos with us as I always look forward and appreciate your excellent photos when I see them on here. I have not made it out that way since way back in late September and looking forward to getting back out there yet again come Spring. Please keep the photos coming and again thanks for posting them here. Hope to see you sometime in 2016 on the river as well.
-
Bookworm
Ice on the St. Clair (2016/02/13)
Ice has finally begun forming on the St. Clair River but the water is still free-flowing. A variety of waterfowl cluster in the pockets of open water. Despite sunny skies, the temperature was in the single-digits and a bitter wind made it feel much colder.