First up-bound vessel on the St. Clair River (2016/03/21)

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Bookworm

Re: First up-bound vessel on the St. Clair River (2016/03/21

Unread post by Bookworm »

cpfan wrote:I guess the tankers don't count??
They (especially Algoma Hansa, Algonova & Algosea) stayed on-the-go while the freighters were in lay-up. Guess I should have specified "freighter!" I did miss an ATB (night passage) recently, though.
cpfan
Posts: 790
Joined: March 29, 2010, 2:04 pm
Location: Welland Ontario

Re: First up-bound vessel on the St. Clair River (2016/03/21

Unread post by cpfan »

I guess the tankers don't count??
Bookworm

First up-bound vessel on the St. Clair River (2016/03/21)

Unread post by Bookworm »

Skies and light were perfect as Algoma Olympic headed to Owen Sound in ballast this evening.
Attachments
A great day to start the season
A great day to start the season
The nearly full moon hangs above Algoma Olympic's pilot house.
The nearly full moon hangs above Algoma Olympic's pilot house.
2016-03-21c AlgoOlympic.jpg
Post Reply